Online Learning Resources. Do You Build, Borrow or Buy?
Content is king. Learning resources and content are the foundation of your employee learning and development program, but what's the right mix? Do you build it from scratch? Borrow it from free or open resources? Or buy it from a training producer or vendor? Each source of content, build, borrow and buy has advantages. What's important is to understand what the right mix is for your organization and your employees. In this webinar we'll discuss:
- Why content acquisition is central to successful employee training
- For each of the three options – Build, Borrow & Buy, we’ll cover:
- What content might work best
- Common challenges with each choice
- Advantages of each choice
- Questions to ask so you can build a plan that is best for your organization.
BizLibrary is a leading provider of comprehensive learning and talent management solutions specifically designed for small and mid-sized.. →
- learning resources
- development programs