Why Your Training Development Team is Getting Bad Information… and How to Fix It
Content is only as good as the input your training development team uncovers to create it. You have skilled developers but if they aren’t getting the information they need their content will miss the mark.
From requirements gathering to content, your training developers must be able to uncover the right information from all types of subject matter experts (SMEs), yet many developers struggle. Are SMEs uncooperative, or do your training developers need a different approach?
Join this session to discover:
- The #1 reason why training developers don’t get the information they need
- When misinformation occurs most frequently during development and how to fix it
- Three strategies to get accurate, useable information from executive SMEs
- Two strategies to handle SMEs who sidetrack conversations
- 3 steps to fix it and get more accurate information
Recently named one of the Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers for 2013 by Top Sales World, Kendra Lee, owner-president of KLA Group, is a.. →
- sales training
- subject matter experts